Visa Services

Help is at hand if you are an international musician or band looking to enter the United Kingdom legally; our agency holds an official sponsorship license with the UK Home Office and issues numerous work permits for talented creatives worldwide.

Provided we have sufficient information, such as that your act can be demonstrated as having sufficient international status and satisfying UK Immigration criteria, we should be able to help accept your case.

Usually acts need to have UK representation already and also have confirmed work in the UK.

If you are in a creative sector requiring Tier 5 Creative Certificate of Sponsorship or "CoS", please do not hesitate to get in touch with us.